About Marketing International
Marketing International was founded in January 1973 by Executives from IBM, Xerox and Control Data, led by George W. Rich to undertake new business development and marketing projects for technology-driven companies who needed to strengthen sales and marketing. MI projects have been evenly split between Fortune 500 industry leaders and new start-up type companies in all aspects of information technology. The international component of our work, as in our name, has also approximated a 50/50 split with U.S. and international projects. Worldwide strategies and operations are common within large corporations, however smaller, younger companies are also looking for strategic alliances with overseas partners to expand their markets.
The philosophy of Marketing International is one of teaming-up with the client’s management team and key employees to achieve a strategic goal through a combination of good planning and good execution. Unlike most marketing consulting firms, who stop at the point of laying out a plan, we believe the execution of the plan is just as important as developing a strategy. Today, Marketing International has broadened its services to include the execution and coordination of program content and program campaigns. Marketing International continues to focus on the technology sector with a specialization in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 channel partner based strategies, programs and strategic alliances.
Customer Partner of the Year Awards:
● Navigator: SAP New Partner of the Year - 2005
● Shop9000: Infor New Partner of the Year - 2005
● Navigator: SAP Reseller of the Year and ISV of the \ Year - 2006
● Vox ISM: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner of the Year -2006
● Vox ISM: Microsoft Dynamics WW Marketing Partner of the Year -2007
● Synergy Resources: Infor North American Discrete Partner of the Year - 2007
● Vox ISM: Microsoft Dynamics NAV Canadian Launch Partner of the Year -2008
● Vox ISM: Dynamics Reseller of the Year for Canada 2009
● AuraPortal: BPM Center of Excellence Global Award for Excellence -2010
● Synergy Resources: Infor VISUAL Channel Partner of the Year -2012
● Experlogix: Microsoft Dynamics Top 10 Dynamics Marketplace Solution -2013
● Experlogix: Microsoft Dynamics Top 10 Dynamics Marketplace Solution - 2014
● Experlogix: Microsoft Dynamics SMB Customer of the Year -2014
● Experlogix: Microsoft Dynamics ISV of the Year Finalist US – 2015
● Experlogix: Microsoft Dynamics ISV of the Year Winner US – 2016
● Experlogix: Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle 2017/2018
● Experlogix: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales Partner of the Year Finalist - 2019
● Experlogix: Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle 2019/2020
● Experlogix: Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle 2020/2021
Mr. Rich has 4 decades of experience in the business application and high technology field including work with both multi-national Fortune 500 and entrepreneurial start-up software companies, serving in leadership roles in sales, marketing, professional services, business development, and product management. 30 years has been dedicated to ERP and CRM systems, primarily in the manufacturing industry. At Experlogix, Mr. Rich was tasked with strengthening the company’s strategic relationship with Microsoft as a Gold ISV, and managing all corporate marketing initiatives, helping the company to increase its market presence and continue to build market share and momentum in the Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) marketplace. He has held vice president of sales and marketing and business development positions with AuraPortal (BPM), Infor/Lilly Software Inc. (ERP), National Transaction Network, Inc. (POS), and director level marketing, business development, professional services and product management positions with Geac/Dun & Bradstreet Software, ERP), Wang Laboratories, Inc. (Biz Apps), Computer Associates International (ERP), and AHP Software GmbH (APS/ERP). He is also a graduate of the University of New Hampshire.